Indusind bank. (private bank)

anilsharma1954

Question

Hello,

Is there any way to find out gross income,net income,perks, etc of spouse working in Indusind bank. (private bank) ? Please help !

9 answers to this question

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

In private banks, the person working with them in the next seat do not have any idea/information about the pay and allowances of other employees working with them. (True)

further even for government banks also as per CIC decisions , the wife can get he details of her husband and not vice versa.

Can you give decision no. Where HUSBAND HAS BEEN DENIED FROM WIFE DETAILS?

I KNOW OF A decision where hon. CIC ordered to provide PF details of even EX WIFE TO HUSBAND.

BELOW IS EXTRACT OF Decision No.1816/IC(A)/2008 F. No.CIC/MA/A/2007/00583 Dated, the 10th January, 2008 Name of the Appellant: 1. Sh. Ashish Kumar Tiwari

Name of the Public Authority: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation

Facts:

5) therefore cpio is directed to furnish the details of PF of his ex-wife, after determining his identity as ex-husband of the person whose details have been asked for. This information should be furnished within 15 working days from the date of issue of this decision.

With regards

Hello,

Is there any way to find out gross income,net income,perks, etc of spouse working in Indusind bank. (private bank) ? Please help !

If you are husband or wife (spouse) please read below link decision of 2013 .its for husband .at least you can get net income by itr but from IT DEP.

BUT first read /learn how appellant nicely cited/filed rti in given link decision AND WHAT HE GOT .

http://www.rti.india.gov.in/cic_decisions/CIC_RM_A_2012_000545_M_112117.pdf

EXTRACT OF ABOVE LINK In my opinion, it would be fit and proper to direct the CPIO to disclose the amount of net taxable income declared by Shri R.C.Chopra in his Income Tax Return for FYs 20062007, 20072008 and 2008 2009.

It is made clear that only statistical information is required to be provided. No additional information whatsoever will be provided to the appellant.

7. This order to be complied with in 4 weeks time.

For getting details of husband itr please search rtiindia case law 2012 decision of CIC

SO you can get only NET TAXABLE AMOUNT BY CITING LINK IN RTI APPLICATION.

More decisions are on SPOUSE SEARCH & READ THEN CITE IN RTI APP.

I am using credit card of Indusind bank and my credit card bill generate on 5th of every months and due date is 24th of every months and I always pay around on 20th or 21st of every months and this month my bill generated of Rs-3611.44 and I paid the amount Rs-3611.00 and balance Rs-0.44 paise and now bank has charged me late payment fees Rs-550.00 + GST 18% Rs-99.00 Total Amount Charged Rs-649.00. 

I have talked customer care of bank then they informed me that it will charged to you and you have pay on late payment of 0.44 paise. 

I am shocked for this. 

So please inform me now what to do. 

Issue a notice through e mail under CP Act to the Credit card dept., stating that less than 0.50 has to be rounded off, and the bank  is levying penalty with ulterior motive of making undue profit, and then escalate it to online complaint to Banking Ombudsman and grievance in online portal of RBI.  These efforts may not cost you a rupee but may bring a direction to other banks and a landmark RBI directive.  This forum is dedicated for seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act and hence can not deal the issue in detail.