regarding pay structure of private technical colleges professors and lecturers

prashant2005kumar

Question

prashant2005kumar

Hello,

i want to know that can i know the pay structure of Lecturers and asstt professors working in private technical insitutes that are affiliated with state technical university.

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Private Institutions except that receive grants of UGC have a separate laid down pay structure any where, and it depends on demand and supply and mostly consolidated and part time basis shown in records.

Prasad GLN

Mr. Manoj,

Thank you. You have provided very valuable information and convert the same as Blog also. Directives and practices are different, and unemployed are gulliable.

prashant2005kumar

Sir ,, as you say...but UGC provide grant only to universiities. and what about the colleges who are affiliated to state universities? as AICTE also set norms for them. i want to know that those AICTE norms are mandatory for them or not? what are the loopholes through which they will show the concolidated salary? and their is also one question that if they showing offer of grade pay then how can they pay less then it???

Prasad GLN

Mr.Prashant Kumar,

You are well aware as to how it is possible. As books always state correct amount as fixed by AICTE and even ATM Cards are taken for such salaried accounts maintained in college bank branch premises. College employees withdraw the amount from the Lecturers individual account through that ATMS and pay them only fixed amount. This is being done and most of the private engineering college faculty are not paid the correct salaries. Even they do not demand, as they have been recruited with such specific understanding and through some backdoor.

If a faculty is recruited officially through some agency and deserving, he can raise objections but it is like a scorpion bitten thief. (He can not cry, if he cries, he will be caught)

prashant2005kumar

Sir the method stated by you is correct and many colleges using it. But thier are also many colleges which i know who give only consolidated salaries and they withdraws nothing from account. And they provide offer letter of grade pay. And as you stated about recruitment process i agree that many persons are recruited as refrence basis but the process of recruitment is totally official so it not the case of scorpian bitten thief.