Jump to content
  • 0
ramsh s dandekar

Property details such as property card/7/12 extract with names of owners.


ramsh s dandekar

Hello,Sir,My case is pending in Metro.Magis.Bandra court against one accused whose res.address is known but court want details of property of accused in my case who is proclaimed by court & to make appln for attachment of his property the court require all these information & than only court will take step for attachment. The details of accused Mr.Madhav Kumaril Bhagwat,

Res. 44,Jayprakash Nagar,Snehsauvardhak Hsg.Soc.,R.B.I.Colny,jaiprakash Nagar,Khamala,Nagpur-440025 (Maharashtra State).

I request u to pl.let me know where to make appln under RTI rules to get property details. Await ur response,Thanks. Ramesh Dandekar,Mumbai.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

Your case is at Bandra. The accused has properties at Nagpur. If you know any friend or friend's friend in Nagapur, ask him to file for a certified copy of the property before Sub-Registrar and you can get the document maximum within three days.

If you are not aware of any one at Nagapur, file RTI Application seeking copy of such document from Registrar Office. The problem is you have to mention document no...and date for seeking such copy of Registration. However, if the construction is less than three years old or purchased from some one else, the Corporation must be having those registration documents, and you can seek certified copy of Registration filed by the owner for applying for approvals/permissions.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

unless you know the location of the property , nature of property (land , building ,factory etc )it will be difficult to get the document number and the actual property owner as per the registered document. merely sending RTI application mentioning the name of the party to the registration office will not solve the problem.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
shinde Y

hi ramsh s dandekar,

how may i contact you please let me know ,the same person in same fashion cheated us

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      How RTI Act came to his rescue Karthik Subramanian

      A resident has resolved his property tax row "I was made to run from pillar to post despite a court ruling in my favour. Ultimately it was RTI that helped me."  
      CHENNAI : A residents' welfare activist from Pattabiram has used the Right to Information Act (RTI) to settle a 15-year-long dispute with the Avadi Municipality over property tax assessment.
      Augustine Roy Rozario, a resident of Cholan Nagar in Pattabiram, said he had disputed the municipality's assessment of his annual rental value and subsequently the half-yearly property tax in 1989.
      "The officials had fixed the tax twice as much as that for other similar houses nearby. I had submitted a revision petition within 30 days of the assessment and subsequently filed petitions at the Tax Appeal Committee meetings. They never revised my tax and ultimately issued a notice in 1992 saying that my property would be attached if I did not pay dues, as calculated by them."
      Mr.Rozario moved the Poonamallee court in 1992, which ultimately gave an order in his favour in 2004. The court ordered that the assessment done by Avadi Municipality was arbitrary. The municipal officers, however, decided to challenge the order as it was granted ex-parte. With no legal action in the last two years, Mr.Rozario decided to seek information under the RTI about the reasons for the delay in re-assessment of his property to settle the issue.
      "Not an easy task"

      Even though it was the questions he filed under the RTI that finally helped Mr. Rozario resolve the tax dispute, he said the procedures he went through were not easy.
      "It was not easy to file the application, as I had to obtain the treasury challan from the Chennai Collectorate, get the head of accounts from the general-secretary of the Thandurai-Pattabiram Consumer Protection Council, remit Rs.10 in cash at the State Bank of India, Treasury Branch, in Thousand Lights, and finally send the application by registered post."
      Mr.Rozario was shocked when his application was returned because of a spelling mistake in the name of the Principal Information Officer.
      "I had spelt the name as Varadarajan instead of Varadarajulu. However, the officer was courteous and kind enough to accept the application when he personally explained and handed over the representation."
      Though the Municipal Administration Department had forwarded the RTI application to Avadi Municipality, Mr.Rozario did not get a reply within the stipulated 30 days. He then sent an appeal under Section 19(1) of RTI to the Appellate Authority.
      Finally, the revenue officials of Avadi Municipality visited Mr.Rozario's residence in December and he was able to get the property reassessed.
      The full article can be read here: How RTI Act came to his rescue « Right2Information
    • smt indira pandey
      By smt indira pandey
      my forefather had a property nearby jabalpur city(M.P.)my mother paid tax before last 10 years,after my mother's death i could not search or found that property bcoz i have no related papers.last week i heard from someone that one unauthorised man tried to sale this property by fales affidavit . what action i take pl. suggest ?
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy