vedio conferrence with CIC on 25th february regarding second appeal

koteswararaonerella

koteswararaonerella

I have received intimation to attend hearing through Vedio Conference at 12:00PM on 25th February-2015 from NIC studio, collector office, lakdikapool, Hyderabad. for the second appeal filed by me .

I am also attending one more hearing on the same day at 10:30AM as authorised representative of one lady RTI applicant of PortBlair (andaman & nicobar) before Sri. Basant seth , hon'ble CIC. I will come back with full details and hope to be successfull in both the cases.

Prasad GLN

Ensure to submit detailed written submissions by fax as immediately as possible, as 10 minutes time it is very hard to submit arguments, as mentioning and noting of names of representative by IC himself consumes 5 minutes. (Compare my hardship to attend 13 VC hearings on same day continuously on 23-2-15, from 10.00 am to 12-20 noon)

koteswararaonerella

I have earlier attended VC conferences and therefore can manage as in one case it was denied U/S8(1)(h) and in another U/S 8(1)(j) and will definetly try to convince the Hon'ble CIC