arorasunil

credit card defaulter list

Question

arorasunil

Hello,

Please tell hoe can i check my name in cibil. and how to make payment to know.

5 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.

Please click the following link and read through the topics:

RTI Information

Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.

Dear Member, in addition,

To explore about RTI kindly refer following links

(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI

Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

This portal is dedicated to discussing issues related to RTI Act 2005.

For doubts/queries, such as yours, best is to consult a knowledgeble advocate.

mitra80
Hello,

Please tell hoe can i check my name in cibil. and how to make payment to know.

You can get in your cibil report from tgeir website post filling up form and providing documents in case your online verification fails . You need to pay rs 470 to get the cibil report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koteswararaonerella

when anybody is a defaulter of any credit card amount then they will not keep quiet and go on issue notices and pressurise to pay . the credit card offices are also there in several places where you can get more details.