Jump to content
  • 0

Want To submit RTI to VUDA - Vadodara urban development and builder

Pratham Srushti


Pratham Srushti

Hello, please help us to submit our RTI to VUDA - Vadodara urban development and builder - against approach road not provided -after continues followup with both - we have big society of 229 bunglows .

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

These issues can be better solved through group meeting with concerned Higher official and through RTI you can not get any solutions but you may get information if there is a record for that.

Think practicably, contact your local MLA or any MP and meet concerned higher officials for solving your problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member, if VUDA is not ready to build approach road then as suggested in post No.2 you all members meet your local MLA/MP and request them to get it constructed from their grant/fund. After all you are their voters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

I think you jointly with few residents of the area should submit representation to VUDA. After a month if no actin is taken please send a reminder. Even after one more month, nothing works then use RTI through any of the persons who has singed representation and reminder by referring:


Long pending? :












If builder had promised road in his broucher or sale agreement etc, you all can jointly move consumer forum [court] at Vadodara for deficiency in service through an advocate.


However, please confirm that VUDA is the authority who has to provide road in your locality. Normally Municipal Corporations build roads.


Builder being non-govt entity is not under RTI. He can be pulled up under consumer protection act in consumer forum/court.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Priyanshu Mehta
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy