Jump to content
  • 0

To disclose public the information received from Panchayat Department



Dear Sir,


The matter is related to the property of panchayat samiti which is appx. 40 crores as per the market value. Which is illigally occupied by the unauthorised persons since last 50 years. The panchayat department has partial records available pertaining to this matter. Only few peoples of my town know the truth of this property. I have obtained the information of these unauthoriesd persons holding the property and defaulters from the concerned department under the RTI act. I want the people should know the reality. That's why I want to disclose the same documents in printed and circulate them in public.

I want to disclose the information to the public of my town/ area in the printed/ pamphalet type. Is there any arbitration of law to disclose the corruption in public? If any action can be taken against me to tell the people the truth?


Kindly guide me.


Thanks & Regards,



E-mail : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Administrators

Hi geminiha and welcome to RTI INDIA- Right to Information! This is an introductory reply and members of our forum shall reply to your specific query shortly.


You have just made a post at our community which is dedicated to helping you in matters of Right to Information. If you are new to RTI, you should read this article here What is Right to Information? - Guide. And if you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link: Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]


PLEASE NOTE: We may not be able to answer your query conclusively, if it is not related to RTI, like finding a mobile number, vehicle registration number etc. These are not related to RTI.


geminiha here are some more links for you to explore about #RTI:


1. Download RTI Forms: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/docs/cat/11-sample-rti-forms/

2. Read here about How to Become RTI Activist

3. Read here http://www.rtiindia.org/law/rti-online/'>http://www.rtiindia.org/law/rti-online/

4. Here you shall find various Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees: http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/centrestate-rti-rules-and-fees-3/

5. Read here about various case laws of RTI: http://www.rtiindia.org/law/


Thank You!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member, if you are right and information is correct then no action can be taken against you but always remain alert so nobody can harm you physically.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

No action will be taken against you. Only matter is life risk. They can harm you. If you want to disclouse information, do it with your eyes open.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

The best option is approach a reliable Media / journalist and take all your risky efforts to a logical conclusion of larger public interest. Panchayat may earn crores out of this revealation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy