Jump to content
  • 0

for tranfer land paper



4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

This portal is ONLY meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.


You will NOT get any help/guidance/advice on various matters of a general nature - such as your query.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

If knowingly a person commits a mistake, he should be aware of the financial risk involved, what advice can be expected from members. Members can only advise if the purchase is barred do not go as there is risk in the proposition.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

It would be better to consult a couple of lawyers to understand the correct legal position and arrive at a decision.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy