Jump to content
  • 0

Demotion of contract staff



4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

Consult a lawyer and proceed according to his advice.


This portal do not supply any information, but only help in getting information under RTI Act and dedicated to discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005. You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

You have nor stated what is your department ,whether state/central/PSU and more over if it realtes to contract staff working under Contractor you need to go to LABOUR COURT for redressal of grievances and RTI will not help you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

Contact staff, outsourcing depends on discretion of concerned authority. Yes one can file RTI Application and seek information and can not question authority .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • hipgdxhv
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy