Jump to content
  • 0

Patta for our land





What is process of getting Patta or CMDA certificate for the land which was bought 35 years back by my father. We are paying property tax regularly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:


Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The normal procedure is to apply to the concerned Tehsildar or any appropriate administrative authority in a format prescribed by the Revenue Department.

The details of the owner or owners as the case may be, must be enclosed along with the documents that pertain to the plot in question. An interview might be sought by the Tehsildar with the applicant if needed. Or if the Tehsildar is so convinced, an on-site visit is also possible. But these are generally for lands that are entangled in legal disputes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Krishna nlr

Please get the Adangals, 1(B) certificates from Meeseva OR from the village V.R.O for that sy.no if it's still in your father name then your eligible to get patta and passbooks. Generally in A.P if you don't cultivate the land for more than 12 years, Tahsildar has a right to assign the same land to any other name.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

You can get only PATTADAR PASS BOOK from Tahasildar and question of PATTA arises only when the land is of govt and alloted to others like poor then only they give patta.Since you bought it NO SEPARATE PATTA will be given

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy