Jump to content
  • 0

Clarification regarding OBC NCL



Dear Sir,


In case the Income Tax return of my father & mother has not been filed then how to substantiate that the income was below the limit for OBC criteria?


What are the remedial steps now ?


Please guide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:


Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Dear member,


This portal is dedicated to discussing issues related to RTI Act 2005.


For doubts/queries, such as yours, best is to consult a knowledgeble advocate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

All citizens of this country are not Income Tax Assessees. However, deserving OBC candidates are getting NCL certificates.


You can apply and obtain an Income Certificate from the Revenue officials. The OBC NCL certificate is also issued by the Revenue officer. You may submit application in prescribed format along with necessary documents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Mere not IT assessee is itself a plus point. As suggested by Raveena Mdam, income certificate can be secured from Revenue dept., as matter of Routine maximum within a week. But always abide by truth and facts and do not mislead and take risks on you with false affidavits if income is more, as complaint from any body may harm your interests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy