Jump to content
  • 0

Missing of original caste certificate from DC office



Hello sir ,

I sent my caste certificate for the correction of my father's Name to DC office Rampura but my caste certificate was reported to be missing. How could I file RTI in this case?

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:


Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

If you have enough proof that you have submitted original by Regd., post and there is negligence with the issuing authority, politely remind them of their negligence and pray for issue of duplicate with due correction in father's name as expeditiously as possible. (If you have a copy send the same with your request letter, to facilitate tracing of the original application)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

missing of letters/ documents in government offices is not uncommon , there is nothing for you to worry . you apply for another certificate by filling the proforma and also write a covering letter that the caste certificate already given with a mistake in fathers name was sent for correction , but found missing. enclose proof of dispatch. try personally to get it . RTI will not work here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Prasad GLN
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy