Jump to content
  • 0

Illegal coaching center in residential DDA flat creating havoc at neighbour's flat

Soni wadhwa


Soni wadhwa


I need to know how to complain against a coaching centre running just next door to my DDA flat (doors are just opposit each other with a 6 feet gap), its a big nuisance with so much of noise, students standing in groups, rash driving, foul language, need to understand where to complain against this...Moreoevr, they do not have license or registration to operate coaching center, thay are paying all residential rates not commercial rates.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:


Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Kindly make a written complaint to the DDA with a copy to the Police Commissioner on an ordinary paper (make it brief, precise and point-wise) and mail it by Speed Post, track its delivery status on internet and when the tracking status shows delivered, take a print out and preserve it as a proof of delivery of your complaint.


Wait for say 15/20 days and follow up your complaint with a RTI application to seek information on the action taken status by referring to the blog on the following link:



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

Commercial activities are not allowed in residential locality. In case if DDA does not act on complaint in a month, you may use RTI by referring:


Long pending? :





Central Govt. application: This can be used for DDA also








I would also suggest that you lodge complaint to DDA, preferably jointly with other residents of the locality who must be facing the same problem. In democracy more the merrier.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Prasad GLN
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy