Jump to content
  • 0

change of name & address



5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:


Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member, can you kindly explain why do you want to change your name and address in voter ID. Is it fault of issuing authority?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

Go to your nearest post office, pay prescribed fee, submit documents of photo identity and your present address. Post office will issue a bonafide address proof and name.

First cancel your existing ration card and apply for fresh with new name and address with such address proof. You may contact Tehasildar office/Municipal Office and on line facility is there from some internet centers for such procedure as Govt has prescribed forms for cancellation and new issue of Voter cards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

votercard issued to a person can only be changed when there is change in the residence ie., from one place to another place for which you should have the proof that you are living at the new address like electricity bill, telephone bill etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy