Jump to content
  • 0

Need help on few questions related to RTI






I have a very small question.


I want to obtain information from Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation regarding my complain related to repairing / pathc work on the road. I am living in Shahpur (Ahmedabad).


My question is


1) To whom do i need to send RTI application ? How can i get public information officer's name/full address

2) In whose name demand draft should be issued.

(Name should be only "The Public information officer OR

"The Public Information Officer, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation OR

Something else)


Look forward to hear from you.



Thank you,


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Thank you so much for your quick reply.


Yes. you are right. few days ago, i have been replied to my question, i checked all the the replies received and have prepared RTI application on that basis.


Many thanks for your help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy