Jump to content
  • 0

Unable to get untrace report of FIR for my bike theft






Two months before my bike was theft in Noida (U.P) however till date I could not collect my final report from surajpur court because court room person have demanded much amount (bribe) which I do not want to give them because I have paid many time as at the time of FIR after that when I got final report from police station . Hence, Please advise my that, how can I get my Paper from from court .

Also I know my court room but no one is there for helping me.

Thanks & Regards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


If you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link:


Right to Information Act 2005 [RTI Wiki]


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


With Regards & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member, kindly file RTI application to the PIO of concerned police station with a request to provide certified copy of the Final Report.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

If you want any paper from court, better take advice of advocate, who has to apply as per court procedure for getting papers from court. Filing RTI with court will cost you Rs.250/- as filing fee as fixed by High Court. Other than courts it is Rs.10 in UP and you may refer:



UP RTI Rules 2005 - Guide:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy