Jump to content
  • 0

My agriculture land is not entered in Adangal, I need the procedure to make a entry in Adangal

Venkateswarlu N


Venkateswarlu N



We have 1.5 Eakara land with my mother name in registration docment.


We tried to get Adangal in "MESEVA" Andhrapradesh, but name was not there, we checked with "VTO" they told it having ..(dot dot) that means we can not make entry in adangual.


Please help us what is the process to make an entry into Adangal.



Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Administrators

Hi Venkateswarlu N and welcome to RTI INDIA- Right to Information! This is an introductory reply and members of our forum shall reply to your specific query shortly.


You have just made a post at our community which is dedicated to helping you in matters of Right to Information. If you are new to RTI, you should read this article here http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/fundamental-facts-about-rti-2/what-is-right-to-information-6/. And if you are interested in reading the whole RTI Act please go to the following link: http://www.rtiindia.org/wiki/pages/rti-act/


PLEASE NOTE: We may not be able to answer your query conclusively, if it is not related to RTI, like finding a mobile number, vehicle registration number etc. These are not related to RTI.


Venkateswarlu N here are some more links for you to explore about #RTI:


1. Download RTI Forms: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/docs/cat/11-sample-rti-forms/

2. Read here about http://how-to-become-rti-activist.in/

3. Read here http://www.rtiindia.org/law/rti-online/'>http://www.rtiindia.org/law/rti-online/

4. Here you shall find various Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees: http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/centrestate-rti-rules-and-fees-3/

5. Read here about various case laws of RTI: http://www.rtiindia.org/law/


Thank You!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member, kindly refer to following link and file application to tehsildar with a certified copy of Registration Document with a request to make entry in adangal. Send it by speed post. Wait for say 15 days and then file a RTI application to seek information on the action taken status of your application by referring to the blog on the following link (enclose along with such a RTI application, a photocopy of the application as well as the postal track report as a proof of delivery of your complaint):





Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Sundeep Nigam
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy