pf benifit for absconded employee

rahuldhadse

Question

rahuldhadse

Hello,

i am rahul .........

i am absconded employee from xyz company ....i want to know ,can get the the e-provident fund benifit ...from my previous company ...where i get the absconded ..........

5 answers to this question

D.T.RATHAVA

Dear Friends,

1. PF Withdrawal Upon Resignation :

Upon Resignation An Employee Can Either Withdraw Or Transfer His/Her PF Amounts At His Desire.

A) For Withdrawal : Inorder To Withdraw The PF/ Pension Funds You Have To Submit Form 19 And 10 C Preferably Through Your Employer. Depending Upon The Attitude And Working Capabilities Of Employees In The Respective EPF Office, It Will Take 45 To 60 Days To Get Your Balance Credited To Your Bank Account.Withdrawls Of PF Can Be Done Only After 60 Days Period After Resignation.

Form No 19 Is For Provident Fund Withdrawal & Form No. 10 C Is For Pension Scheme Withdrawal. I Have Attached Both The Forms For Your Reference.

B) For Transfer : For Transfer You Have To Get Form 13 Submitted Through Your Present Company But

You Need To Know Your Earlier PF A/C No.Etc.

Also You Need To Provide Following Details To Your Current Company.

Name And Address Of The Previous Company From Which PF Is Still Pendind To Be Claimed.

Group Code Of The Previous Comapny.

Date Of Joining And Date Iof Leaving From Previous Company.

Your PF No From The Previous Company.

Prasad GLN

Just file application direct to concerned EPF in prescribed form for refund. Please come back and share as to the reply of PF, as PF can not be attached.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Member,

your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated. This portal is dedicated in guiding citizen in seeking information from Public authorities under RTI Act.

koteswararaonerella

in case of private organisations , the RTI has no role to play with PF account number and balance etc , you can approach the PF office help centre who will be able to advise you better and also can say whether you can get back or not.