Jump to content
  • 0

pf benifit for absconded employee




i am rahul .........

i am absconded employee from xyz company ....i want to know ,can get the the e-provident fund benifit ...from my previous company ...where i get the absconded ..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear Friends,


1. PF Withdrawal Upon Resignation :


Upon Resignation An Employee Can Either Withdraw Or Transfer His/Her PF Amounts At His Desire.


A) For Withdrawal : Inorder To Withdraw The PF/ Pension Funds You Have To Submit Form 19 And 10 C Preferably Through Your Employer. Depending Upon The Attitude And Working Capabilities Of Employees In The Respective EPF Office, It Will Take 45 To 60 Days To Get Your Balance Credited To Your Bank Account.Withdrawls Of PF Can Be Done Only After 60 Days Period After Resignation.


Form No 19 Is For Provident Fund Withdrawal & Form No. 10 C Is For Pension Scheme Withdrawal. I Have Attached Both The Forms For Your Reference.


B) For Transfer : For Transfer You Have To Get Form 13 Submitted Through Your Present Company But


You Need To Know Your Earlier PF A/C No.Etc.

Also You Need To Provide Following Details To Your Current Company.

Name And Address Of The Previous Company From Which PF Is Still Pendind To Be Claimed.

Group Code Of The Previous Comapny.

Date Of Joining And Date Iof Leaving From Previous Company.

Your PF No From The Previous Company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Just file application direct to concerned EPF in prescribed form for refund. Please come back and share as to the reply of PF, as PF can not be attached.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Dear Member,

your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated. This portal is dedicated in guiding citizen in seeking information from Public authorities under RTI Act.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

in case of private organisations , the RTI has no role to play with PF account number and balance etc , you can approach the PF office help centre who will be able to advise you better and also can say whether you can get back or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy