FAA does not intimidated for hearing

debaprasad92

Question

debaprasad92

In my case PIO didn't provide any information. In past i approach him personally and he misbehave with me which i have already shared in this portal. Yesterday i received FAA order saying that PIO had given information. In most cases they send letters in back date with ordinary post. What to do now?

9 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, PIO and FAA is correct as per their reply yet you are not satisfied you may file second appeal to the SIC.

Prasad GLN

First correct yourself by using proper words, as there is vast difference.

Intimidating means, to belittle somebody or making fun of him .As per the thread, we are shocked as to how FAA can intimidate you during hearing.

Intimation means: FAA offering you personal hearing through Hearing Notice.

If your grievance is that FAA has not called you for hearing and still given orders, if the information you sought was given, there is no need to worry about procedural formalities, and you should thank FAA for saving your money and precious time.

Predating letters is habitual practice and as an applicant you have to look at information point of view whether it was provided to your satisfaction or not.

We want information not petty quarrels with PIO, whom we do not know or see to form grudges.

debaprasad92

GLN PRASAD SIR, kindly say where I have used intimidating word. I want to say that PIO didnot provided that letter within 30days. If no information available at his office then he must say this within 30-35days. He also didn't transfer my application to any public authority.

In my 1st appeal I have clearly mentioned for personal hearing. No opportunity for hearing given to me. My only problem is PIO didn't send any letter to me, but FAA says he has send that letter.

Prasad GLN

Please go through thread where the word was used by mistake.

File addendum to First Appeal stating that no information was provided by PIO, and pray for directing PIO to provide copy of the response, with service proof as expeditiously as possible free of cost by Regd post.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, if no urgency, kindly file second appeal you will get justice because these PIO and FAA will not do anything else to provide information.

debaprasad92

Yes Manoj sir, most of them corrupted. I also tried to contact FAA but he didn't respond to me. I will file second appeal tomorrow. They cheated. PIO didn't send any letter but FAA said PIO send. Such type of officers are handling Education dept.

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

File Second Appeal before the Information Commission for non-supply of information. The onus is on PIO to justify his decision, including his contention of dispatch of reply within time.

File another RTI Application immediately and seek the certified copy of all papers, very specifically --

[1] note sheets indicating notings by various officials and decision of competent authority in file containing the RTI Request dated .................

[2] certified copy of communication under which assistance of other officers are sought u/s 5(4) of the RTI Act

[3] certified copy of reply / assistance rendered by other offices whose assistance sought u/s 5(4) of RTI Act.

[4] decision of PIO and reply sent by PIO to the applicant

[5] Certified copy of the page of dispatch / outward register indicating dispatch of PIO's above reply.

[6] Certified copy of stamp account register indicating details of stamps used for postage of PIO's above reply.

By the time your Second Appeal list for hearing, you may get these details also.