Jump to content
  • 0

Need Help is Addressing and Question to ask for Fathers Missed Pension of a Month



Hello Respected Members,


My father was a private sector employee and retired in 2010. he is receiving pension regularly except for 2014 Aug. When he tried to find out the status by calling, the pension office he was told that the pension office transferred the funds to AXIS bank Begumpet(my fathers account is in AXIS Alwal Branch), they showed him the cheque details. Actually they showed him different PPO numbers on same cheque number in which my fathers number is available.


Now the Axis Bank Begumpet says they did not receive it.


Dear Members,


Please let me know to whome to direct(Bank or pension office) the RTI to.


Please let me know what details to ask.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member,

You should file RTI application to the PIO, Pension office with a request to provide information about cheque No./draft No./ online or any other mode by which pension amount for the month of August 2014 was deposited in Axis Bank.


Moreover, for guidance in writing and submitting RTI Applications, please refer to following links.












Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Moderators

You may obtain through RTI details of pension office having paid to Bank as above and produce papers so obtained to Axis Bank. This being a private sector bank is not under RTI.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

if you are in Hyderabad, then you can approach both the banks with the details you have already furnished in your thread and get it solved may be in one attempt or atleast two attempts which is a matter of a week while for RTI you need file application and wait for 40-45 days and if your application is rejected, as your father worked in a private department which will not come under RTI so better persue personally to solve your problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

We have to find a remedy at this point.

First make a complaint (in triplicate) to your Axis Bank, Alwar Br, and inform them a cheque issued by Pension dept., in Aug, 14 was not credited in the account of your father and seek confirmation from them. You can also inform them the date of sending the cheque to Begumpet, enabling Alwal branch to speak to their Begumpet branch as to whether any amount is pending in Suspense/Accounts payable etc.. The original complaint is to Alwar, duplicate to Begumpet and triplicate to Pension dept. Do receive dated acknowledgment and if possible enter in complaint register or lodge complaint in their on line portal and also make a copy to their customer care.


Next equipped with this confirmation, complain to pension dept., that pension for the month of Aug, 14 was not credited, and ask them to issue a duplicate cheque after making such inquiry and enclose a copy of Bank statement for that month and also confirmation from Axis Bank.


This is not an RTI matter and as an affected party you are entitled to any information on your account from any organisation as a consumer. There may be some mistake at some place. It is Pension dept., that has to write to Axis Bank, Begumpet and seek as to how they have dealt the pension amount.

After one month seek information under RTI from Pension dept., on steps initiated against your complaint and particulars of payments made for Aug, 14 (Cheque No...sent to)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Screen shot


Internal Server Error


The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.


Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@rtiindia.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.


More information about this error may be available in the server error log.


Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 Server at http://www.rtiindia.org Port 80

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

When both the banks are of same AXIS ther should be no problem but if the PPO nO.is worng it may be some ones pension and this can be better thrashed out in the pension payment central oiffice by telling the difference in PPO No.Sending RTI applications may not get you urgent relief

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy