npulivarthi652gmail.com

Delhi High Court Judgement interpreted By APIC

npulivarthi652gmail.com

Hello,

I have submitted 6(1) application to the PIO who was issued with a show cause notice by APIC for not providing information in some case filed by some other applicant . The information I sought is 1) Whether the SCN isued by APIC is received by the PIO 2) If received, whether submitted explanation 3) Wheher any order received from APIC after hearing by APIC regarding imposing Penalty and 4) If penalty imposed, the details of recovery and remittance particulars. As no reply received from the PIO, I have filed 1st appeal from where no reply received. I have filed 2nd appeal with APIC duly mentioning some orders of CIC . The case was heard on 25-03-2015 by APIC to which my self, PIO and A.A absent. Now I have received the order with date of 14-05-2015 duly rejecting my 2nd appeal sating that according to the judgement of Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in W.P © 8041/2014, dated 27-04-2015.

The order of Hon'ble High Court is dated 27-04-2015 whereas my case was heard on 25-03-2015 and on study of the said judgement , it is clearly showing that it is interpreted in my case by the APIC. It is very strange to note that there is no word about the PIO, who has not replied to my application and also absence of the both PIO and A.A for hearing before APIC. MY case No.36336/SIC-MR/2014.Is it a correct order of APIC?

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

To reply you properly it is necessary to refer APIC's order dated 14.5.15 and also judgment of hon'ble Delhi HC. Can you kindly provide it?

npulivarthi652gmail.com
Dear member,

To reply you properly it is necessary to refer APIC's order dated 14.5.15 and also judgment of hon'ble Delhi HC. Can you kindly provide it?

Thanks for responding. I have not received the order from APIC so far. It is only uploaded to APIC website. Please open under Decisions of APIC and Orders of IC, M.Ratan for the 2nd quarter of this year and order no.36336/SIC-MR/2014 dated 14-05-2015. Regarding High Court order it is available in the website. Please help. In the same type of my another application, 2nd appeal was heard by another IC, and ordered to furnish information. That case no.36267/SIC-Dr.V.V/2014, dated 25-03-2015 i.e., actual date of hearing of the 2nd appeal. Different decisions are taken by the ICs on the same type of applications.

npulivarthi652gmail.com

There is no response from the PIO to my application. PIO not attended to the hearing of APSIC, not submitted even an affidavit to APSIC. But SIC closed my 2nd appeal with a remark of citing a judgement of some High Court which was pronounced after one month of my 2nd appeal hearing. (Order issued after 45 days of hearing). I think that the SIC have to cite any order/ judgement which was already issued/pronounced as on the date of hearing only. Please discuss.

karira

Member banned for using email ID as a user ID !

Thread closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Raj7
      By Raj7
      Hi,
      After along search found this community, thanks for sharing RTI related info.
      I filed RTI application last month, My RTI application rejected by PIO with an answer "questions cannot be answered under RTI"
      I filed RTI application in "Tamil language" my RTI is regarding the procedure for registration of land in that area, PIO-sub registrer.

questions              1) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க /விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டுமா/ வேண்டாமா?
                                       2) இந்த கிராமத்தில் நிலம் வாங்க/ விற்க வட்டாட்சியரின் அனுமதி பெற வேண்டும் என அரசாணை உள்ளதா?

In english 1) is there any permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land in the village?
                         2) Are there any GO's available regarding permission required from thasildar to buy/sell land?

Kindly help should I redraft the application or go for first appeal?

Thanks
    • ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      New Delhi: Admission to the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) is the dream of hundreds of thousands of Indians every year.

However, Kumar Avikal Manu's dream turned into a nightmare when after clearing the exam, he was rejected by an insensitive bureaucracy because of a partial disability in one hand.

The 30-year-old would have been a part of the elite civil services today as an officer of the Indian Revenue Service but fate, and an insensitive Government dealt him a cruel hand.

Avikal had cleared the UPSC exams in 2004 and in May 2005, he received a letter from the Department of Personnel and Training. The letter stated that he had cleared his civil services exams and was being considered.

But things took a turn for the worst when he did not hear a word from the Government after August 2005. He is still wondering what the 48 per cent disability in his right hand got to do with DOPT becoming mute.

"Because of this attempt of DOPT, I have suffered mental and psychological harassment, and loss of valuable time," says Avikal.

Gradually losing hope, Avikal approached the Central Information Commission (CIC) in October 2006.

In December last year, the CIC pulled up DOPT for its lackadaisical approach. But with the DOPT continuing to be silent on this case, the CIC is now contemplating even more serious action.

The commission now believes that this case is important and deserves a rare full-bench hearing.

Only half a dozen cases have been heard by a full bench so far. It can only mean that the CIC is now going to give the DOPT an earful.

"The matter has been referred to the full commission to give its own judgement on the issue," says Information Commissioner MM Ansari.

Interestingly, the DOPT is the nodal agency for the implementation of the RTI act and every effort to get in touch with the department and secure their version of the story has not yielded results.

There is no explanation why the DOPT is making this discrimination and this is not the first time when successful but physically challenged candidates have leveled such an allegation against the department.
      Moneycontrol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy