Complaint against Army Public School

indi2015

Question

Hello,

I want to file Complaint against Army public school management (Pune) who harass school teachers (civilians) hired as contractual teachers.

5 answers to this question

RTI is not complaint / grievance redressal oriented. You may have to file complaint first, and then after one month, seek information from CPIO, of that superior authority over sainik school, on action taken against your complaint as per Central rules and regulations. You have to remit RTI fee of Rs.10/- fvg. Accounts officer of that superior authority payable at his place.

(A citizen can only seek information that is available on record from Public Authority under RTI Act, and can not complain, question or seek redressal of grievance)

Dear member,

You can file a written complaint to the concerned authority i.e. Managing Director, Army Welfare Education Society(AWES) New Delhi with a copy to the Chief of Army Staff. You can either submit the complaint by hand with the dispatch department of the concerned Public Authority and take an acknowledgment on the photocopy of the complaint or alternately you can mail it by Speed / Registered Post, track the delivery status on internet and when the status shows delivered take a print out and keep it as a proof of delivery of your complaint.

Wait for say 30 days after filing the complaint as above and then file a RTI application to seek information on the action taken on it, enclose a acknowledged photocopy of the complaint / postal delivery track report, along with such a RTI application.

Sir I want to tell you that in this pandemic all schools has reduce there marks for their children but in aps they have not reduce a single marks it is unfair with us i am Amit negi from aps birpur and I want pcm but they are not allowing me so I am requesting you plzz dont destroy my future plzz give me my stream 

You have entered into wrong domain.  The forum is meant for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.  RTI is not for grievance redressal and grievance redressal is a separate stream.  Make a written complaint to Minister of Education and concerned Board,