Renewal of my employment registration

tharanandi

Question

tharanandi

Hi..i went to employment office for the renewal of my registration. but they asked me to do by myself in online and they said like it is "lapsed".I tried in online with reg no and with DOB..but i cudnt log in.kindly assist me..am a B.E graduate and i went for renewal of my HSC..

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please file application seeking information from SPIO, Employment exchange as follows and follow RTI rules and regulations applicable for your state for format/fee amount/mode.

Brief facts: Registration No in Employment:..................Name.....................Lapsed. Could not log in for renewal.

Information solicited:

1)Please inform the laid down procedure for renewal of Registration on line, when the candidate could not log in as registration appears to be lapsed.

• Super Moderator
karira

First take help of someone well versed with filling forms online. Maybe you are making a mistake while filling in the details online. Maybe you cannot log in because your registration has lapsed !

Also try doing the same with different Internet Browsers - specially Internet Explorer (IE), since most Government websites are designed with IE in mind.

Thread moved to "Non RTI issues" section of the forum and closed.