Jump to content
  • 0

Updation of Address on AAdhar Card





i have received the AAdhar card almost 3 years of my registering the same

but now i stay at a different location and want to update the address on the same


my questions as below


1. What docs will be required for the updation ?

2. Can this be done online ?

3. Rent agreement is notarized and not registered will it work ?

4. in all how much time does it take to get the same updated

5. the aadhar card of my family members mentions the current address will it work as a address proof ?


Please help me with the same




Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear Member,

your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated. This portal is dedicated in guiding citizen in seeking information from Public authorities under RTI Act.

This portal is meant only for discussion on RTI related issues

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

You can make changes in AADHAR card on line with self attested proof of residence of any one document of copy of Driving license, Credit card bills, insurance policy, vehicle registration, Telephone bills, Bank passbooks and if you do not have any thing, get a certificate of residence proof from nearest post office.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

you are again stated to be living in a rented house and again if you change ,you want the AADHAAR card to be changed again ? you think over and then proceed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy