the same shall be recovered by the market committee concerned from him

sham dhanda

Question

sham dhanda

Hello,

THE PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE MARKETS (GENERAL) RULES, 1962

Amendments - 04

7. Substituted vide Notification No. GSR 32/PA-23/61/S-43/Amendment (65)/2010 dated 10-09-2010

Sec 24 [(11) (a) The Kacha Arthia shall make payment to the seller through account payee cheque or by electronic transfer after the weghment is over. If payment is not made by the Kacha Arthia in the manner, as stated above, then the same shall be recovered by the market committee concerned from him, and it shall be made to the seller concerned;

Is pera graph me jo lines underline ki gai hai is ke aausar market committee secretary ne meri firm ki payment rukwa di hai mai

Spio Punjab mandi board se ye jankari mangna chata hoo ki is ke anusar ( then the same shall be recovered by the market committee concerned from him ) ki kya definition hai ( rokne ya recover karne me kya difference hai ) plz rti draft karne me madad kre

11 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Information solicited:

Please provide the copy of specific stipulation to stop payment to .........................(seller) by The Kacha Arthia that states that he can stop payment to the seller where as Sec. 24 (11) a states that forpayments not made through Account payee cheques has only to be recovered from Kacha Arthia by the Market committee.

2.As payment is not made under SEc.24 (11) a of notification.....please provide me as to steps taken for payment to seller through recovery from Kacha Arthia by Marketing committee.

3)Please provide all office notes concerning such stopping of payments to seller as recorded with MC.

4)Please inform the names of employees, office bearers, official bearers who has taken decision to harass a farmer through non payment .

5.Please inform the name of the concerned Govt. Authority with whom a complaint can be filed by seller for deliberate and wilful harassment by MC.

6.Please provide such copy of intimation given to seller by MC stating specific reasons for non payment.

Prasad GLN

Hon Manoj

Shabhai is 51 posts old and received the same links almost in each and every posts in the past.

May be his requirement is for drafting for his specific issue alone.

sham dhanda

hello ,

mr. G.L.N. Parshad me apni is post me jo line then the same shall be recovered by the market committee concerned from him ka matlab janana chata hoon. kionki purani RTI ka jawab secertary market committee ne is Sec 24 [(11) (a) ka rferens de kar likha hai ki is section ke anusar paymaent roki ja sakti hai jabki is section me market committee ko payment recover karne ki power hai na ki payment stop karwane ki pwer hai . apni is letter ke thrugh mai under line ki gai line ka matlab janana chata hoo.

Prasad GLN

Who else ? As the preceeding sentence states that it should be recoverable from Kacha Arthia without any doubt as per your post ?

(If correctly applied, with other rules which were not stated by you, it should be recovered from seller first, and then Account payee cheque must be issued, and it is a matter of understanding)

Further, I have seen that Public Authorities are empowered to draw cheques without crossing and can even make cash payment for AGRICULTURISTS, as personally known to me with reference to FCI)

But somebody should find it out such rule whether it is by RBI or Income Tax dept, as I could not recollect stipulation.

My format to you is only after studying facts I could understand from your post , and it is left to you to decide.

sham dhanda

THE PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE MARKETS (GENERAL) RULES, 1962 ka

24(11)(a) me hai

copy paste from THE PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE MARKETS (GENERAL) RULES, 1962

24. Sale of agricultural produce

Amendments - 04

7[(11) (a) The Kacha Arthia shall make payment to the seller through account payee cheque or by electronic transfer after the weghment is over. If payment is not made by the Kacha Arthia in the manner, as stated above, then the same shall be recovered by the market committee concerned from him, and it shall be made to the seller concerned;

Prasad GLN

Mr.Sham

Please let us respect the discipline. Same information you have posted thrice and 8 posts were consumed for interpretation of clause which can be sorted out by seller with MC ..and even after receiving a reply and format of application.

Let us value time of other members and moderators as no one is paid for their job.

It is not always possible to satisfy members, if they have some other options/will in their mind to extract replies as they like.

sham dhanda

sorry sir, manoj bhai asked which law so mene is post me department ka nam , rules section or amendment ka jikar kiya hai. if you think i break discipline sorry again

sham dhanda

sir i am kaccha artia and pungrain stop my firms payment in fy 2010-2011 ( due to smoe dispute with some farmers and farmer complaint secretary market committee ) as ordered by secretary market committee under section 24 .11 (a) but till now market committee office did,not take any action to recover this payment from pungrain ,so i want to know the underline lines as above

Prasad GLN

Payment stopped on 2010-11 ----Solution through RTI in 2015 ---Possibility appears remote ----better proceed legally.