Remove names from Ration Card

Ali Zafer

Question

Ali Zafer

Hello,

I want to remove name of my father from ration card....he left us very long ago and we dont have any information about him....i heard that the sign of a person is required to remove the name....but its not possible for us to find him....what should i do now ....there is lots of problems like submitting the form given from ration card to include aadhar card number etc...help me as soon as possible ..thank you

5 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member, Why is it required to delete your father's name?

Yet, do not worry. Kindly prepare an affidavit mentioning the situation and file application to the concerned authority who issued ration card enclosing affidavit asking to delete name of your father.

Ali Zafer
Dear member, Why is it required to delete your father's name?

Yet, do not worry. Kindly prepare an affidavit mentioning the situation and file application to the concerned authority who issued ration card enclosing affidavit asking to delete name of your father.

I mentioned that why i want to delete name..Sir and one more question that after making affidavit mentioning the situation....will authorities ask for signature of my father?

MANOJ B. PATEL

Your father's signature is necessary but he is missing that is why affidavit is required. Kindly mention in your application in detail. You can inform police about missing of your father and after few days ask for a status report about inquiry from police which will be useful to you in future. I am providing this guidance to you believing your query/statement genuine and true.

Ali Zafer
Your father's signature is necessary but he is missing that is why affidavit is required. Kindly mention in your application in detail. You can inform police about missing of your father and after few days ask for a status report about inquiry from police which will be useful to you in future. I am providing this guidance to you believing your query/statement genuine and true.

Sir, actually he is not missing he left me and my mother 7 years ago...we dont have any contact with him..thats the problem...and now a days there is form given by ration vendors to fill in which we have to fillup infos about the names in card like Aadhar number,phone number etc.which we dont have of him....there is also a problem for making my passport due his name in ration card....thats all...so i believe removing his name will be a solution...