Bsnl threatening us by vigilance enquiry.

ansaf1234

Question

ansaf1234

Hello,

I am living in Kerala and having a Bsnl wired broadband connection. Last night someone had breaked the landline wire of a house next to my house and when the bsnl lineman came for enquiry they telling that we cut their wire and lineman calling very bad word to us and gone. Today, some other bsnl officers came to my house and telling we will file a vigilance complaint against you and we will disconnect your connection. but we didn't do nothing. So,RTI forum please help me as soon as possible in this case.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Member, your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated.This portal do not supply any information, but only enable and guide our members to access information from government/public authorities by using RTI Act. You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.

Prasad GLN

We can not even fight with a waiter in a hotel, as you know the reason,

we can not fight with a service provider or electricity employee.

You are the best judge, think consequences and if RTI or complaint is proper then come back thinking of such repurcussions

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear ansaf1234,

Do not worry. They can not disconnect your connection. Be bold and file a detail complaint with evidence about the threat and misbehaviour from BSNL employees to the head of BSNL with a copy to local police.

koteswararaonerella

For the breaking of DROP WIRE by some one or by accident nobody can file vigilance case against the subscriber.Next time when they visit you note down heir names and designation so that you can file a complaint if necessary.Don't fear since you have not done wrong.Talk boldly and warn the lineman that if he talks abuses case will be filed againt him

MANOJ B. PATEL

Moreover, there are several private companies in market who provide better service than BSNL.

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App