harinder dhingra

Threat to Undersigned

harinder dhingra

Dear Esteemed Members of this August Forum,

I am to inform you all that undersigned is facing lot of pressure from may quarters for not pursuing undersigned Complaint against a private university filed on 9th December 2013 which was disposed by Hon'ble State Information Commission on 5th May 2015 by stating that since similar matters of other private universities (namely ITM & Amity) being declared public authorities under RTI Act 2005 and since then challenged in Hon'ble HC and are pending and as such the case is adjourned sine die.

The undersigned requested Hon'ble HC on 30th January 2015 to hear the case on priority as Hon'ble SIC is not hearing the cases of other private universities as per their 5th May 2015 order, the Hon'ble HC observed that there is no stay on other cases and as such there is no justification to hold those cases.

Encouraged, I filed review of Hon'ble Commission decision and from there on the respondents (the Private University in question) approached me through my son lawyer asking me not to press review petition. The undersigned refused.

I have got some more inputs about irregularity of this university & its School in Gurgaon and filed RTI applications in Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Municipal Corporation Gurgaon, Traffic Police Gurgaon & Deputy Commissioner office in Gurgaon.

Yesterday, I got a call from the promoter of the said university who asked me to speak to allegedly Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Anti Fraud Cell), Mandir Marg, New Delhi who was polite and asked me to sort out the matter as explained by our common lawyer by withdrawing all RTI applications & Complaint before Hon'ble Commission which I very politely refused. The alleged ADCP, Delhi then politely told me that common advocate has blank papers signed by my son which "could be misused". ( I may mention that my son who had export business has some cases in DRT, Delhi for which he has engaged this lawyer. The cases are almost over but since he was generally away he used to give signed blank papers to file replies by the lawyer, if needed)

I have a fear that opposite party is stinking rich and has very bad reputation to take law in his own hands and such fear that they may try to physically harm me.

I am bringing this into the notice of Learned CP of Gurgaon who is expert in his field and has total confidence in his ability to provide the safe & fearless environment for working in the field of RTI & Human Rights, in this free democratic society.

In case anything happens to me then the owners of this University, School are to be held responsible.

And to members, I need your support and assure you all that I will not let you down.

Thanks for your time,

Harinder Dhingra

MANOJ B. PATEL

R/Harider sir, my entire family and my NRIs family members in USA are with you and your family members. Sir, you are working hard in interest of justice for people that is a devotion to God, so God is with you." Fanus banke jiski hifajat hava kare, vo shamma kya buze jisko roshan khuda kare". May God bless you sir ji. Have a nice day.

With Regards.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Manoj B Patel Sir,

THANKS A LOT SIR. GRATEFUL.

With your continued and uninterrupted blessings, I shall keep on trying and let me assure you that I will not compromise.

ALL the BEST Sir,

harinder dhingra

koteswararaonerella

Dear friend you are a fighter, fought many such battles and won and this time also you will surely win and this type of threats are many these days we all be ith you and pray god to protect you

- - - Updated - - -

DEAR FRIEND YOU ARE A FIGHTER, FOUGHT MANY SUCH BATTLES AND WON AND THIS TIME ALSO YOU WILL SURELY WIN AND THIS TYPE OF THREATS ARE MANY THESE DAYS WE ALL BE ITH YOU AND PRAY GOD TO PROTECT YOU

- - - Updated - - -

DEAR FRIEND YOU ARE A FIGHTER, FOUGHT MANY SUCH BATTLES AND WON AND THIS TIME ALSO YOU WILL SURELY WIN AND THIS TYPE OF THREATS ARE MANY THESE DAYS WE ALL BE ITH YOU AND PRAY GOD TO PROTECT YOU

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

harinder dhingra

THANKS A LOT Learned Mr. Koteswararaonerrella Sir,

Need you blessings as always,

Thank You once again,

hd

Prasad GLN

You have seen such threats many in the past and you are Arujun and can come out Padmavyuh and not bachha Abhimanyu. All the best. Take care of yourself. Barking dogs seldom bite.

MANOJ B. PATEL

" It was Chakravyuh".

harinder dhingra

THANKS A LOT LEARNED MR. G L N PRASAD SIR,

Sometimes I do feel tired and sick of unholy nexus of officials and business educationists but as you rightly said the life is Chakravyuh and we have to

Fight out.

Regards

Hd

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

G.R.Vidyaranya

Tell your son that it is not a good idea to give signed blank sheets to anyone, much less an Advocate. Ask him to take back and change the Advocate. He could have easily given the signed sheets to you and ask you (or some close relative) to get the reply, drafted by Advocate, typed on those sheets and hand it over. I also hope you have recorded the conversation with the police who threatened you. Activists must always be prepared for these things.

However our prayers are always with you and hope the evil will not triumph.

karira

You should report the actions of the Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Anti Fraud Cell), Mandir Marg, New Delhi to the CP Delhi, the Home Ministry, the LG of Delhi and CM of Delhi.

1. How come an officer of Delhi gets involved in a RTI application in Haryana ?

2. What powers does he have to call up some applicant to "settle" the issue ?

================

Also write a clear letter to the local police station (with copy of to CP) , stating all facts, timings, numbers etc....so that matter is on record.

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Vidyaranya Sir,

The blank signed papers for affidavit and reply was handed over to the advocate with whim we had twenty years old relationship but it is indeed a mistake on our part

Thank you so much for your support.

Hd

harinder dhingra

Yes Learned Mr Karira Sir

It has been done.

The Delhi officer gets involved because the MD of the infamous school and university is based in Delhi and so is our advocate.I know it is none of his business and all developments have been brought into notice of CIC of HSiC, Chief Secretary, DGP , CP Gurgaon and Delhi.

Thank s s lot for your support.

Hd

Prasad GLN

Hd saab,

I never used Chakravyuh, I said Padmavyuh.

You are not child Abhimanyu, but Arjun, who can fight with Guru Drona and entire warriors who formed the vyuh and can come out.

(Are you having recording devise for all your phones which is most essential for a man who receive threats, have you called for your inward calls details, and then to file RTI application to concerned asking official mobile numbers of that person first and as to the matter that was discussed on that day with an activist in Haryana, so that subscriber of that call can be fixed for filing complaint in which they are in no way concerned)

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr G L N Prasad Sir,

Sir, I have not uttered a word on Chakravyuh, Abhimanyo or and Arjun. Kindly see my posts.

Yes Sir, I am recording. The call was made from MD of university in question and that is why I spoke to alleged ADCP.

Regards and thanks once again for your continued support.

Hd

MANOJ B. PATEL

Sir, i have uttered about 'Chakravyuha' because Abhimanyu was killed in 'Chakravyuha' not in 'Padmavyuha'.

koteswararaonerella

As a fighter and preacher of RTI in Haryana most prominently in Guregaon area you became a THREAT to many corrupt instituions and naturally thy wanted to retliate, but with your guts you are not easy to be cowwd down and I am ure NO HARM WILL OCCUR TO YOU SINCE GO WILL BE WITH YOU. WE ILL LL PRAY FOR YOUR SAFETY AND LONG LIVING TO FIGHT

harinder dhingra

THANKS A LOT LEARNED MR KOTESHWARARAONERELLA SIR,

Need your continued blessings to continue doing bit in this direction. Ameen

hd

MANOJ B. PATEL

Ameen, Ameen, Ameen.

harinder dhingra

Thank You Learned Mr. Manoj B Patel Sir,

Kind attention Learned Mr. Karira Sir, Kindly find below the letter addressed by undersigned to CIC of HSIC & others as mentioned in my post:

QUOTE "To Dated 12th June 2015Hon’ble Sh. Naresh Gulati, (IAS)

Chief Information Commissioner,

State Information Commission, Haryana

Sub: Threat to undersigned from the owners/directors of a private University & School based in Gurgaon

Sir,

I take this opportunity to inform you that undersigned is facing lot of pressure from many quarters for not pursuing undersigned Complaint against a private university & School based in Gurgaon filed on 9th December 2013 which was disposed by Hon'ble State Information Commission on 5th May 2015 by stating that since similar matters of other private universities (namely ITM & Amity) being declared public authorities under RTI Act 2005 are awaiting adjudication by Hon'ble HC and as such the case is adjourned sine die till the decision in above cases by Hon’ble HC.

The undersigned during hearing of above two mentioned cases requested Hon'ble HC on 30th January 2015 to hear the said cases on priority as Hon'ble SIC is not hearing the cases of other private universities as per their 5th May 2015 order, the Hon'ble HC observed that there is no stay on other cases and as such there is no justification to hold those cases.

Encouraged, I filed review of Hon'ble Commission decision and from there on the respondents (the Private University in question) approached me through my son lawyer asking me not to press review petition. The undersigned refused.

I have got some more inputs about irregularity of this university & its School in Gurgaon and filed RTI applications in Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Municipal Corporation Gurgaon, Traffic Police Gurgaon & Deputy Commissioner office in Gurgaon. The result of this effort can force the closure of these institutions.

Yesterday, I got a call from the promoter of the said university who asked me to speak to allegedly Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Anti Fraud Cell), Mandir Marg, New Delhi who was polite and asked me to sort out the matter as explained by our common lawyer by withdrawing all RTI applications & Complaint before Hon'ble Commission which I very politely refused. The alleged ADCP, Delhi then politely told me that common advocate has blank papers signed by my son which "could be misused". (I may mention that my son who had export business has some cases in DRT, Delhi for which he has engaged this lawyer. The cases are almost over but since he was generally away he used to give signed blank papers to file replies by the lawyer, if needed)

I have a fear that opposite party is stinking rich and has very bad reputation to take law in his own hands and such fear that they may try to physically harm me.

I am bringing this into the notice of Learned CP of Gurgaon who is expert in his field and I have total confidence in his ability to provide the safe & fearless environment for working in the field of RTI & Human Rights, in this free democratic society.

In case anything happens to me then the owners of this University, School are to be held responsible.

It is humbly prayed that necessary action is initiated by Hon’ble Commission to save the life of undersigned.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Harinder Dhingra

D-4A/7 DLF Phase 01, Gurgaon-122002, Mob : 09873929500

1) Copy to Learned Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana

2) Copy to Learned Mr. Yash Pal Singhal IPS,DGP, Haryana

3) Copy to Learned Mr. Navdeep Singh Virk IPS, Commissioner of Police, Gurgaon for his information with a request not to take it lightly.

4) Copy to Learned Mr. Sourabh Singh IPS, Joint Commissioner, Gurgaon Police, Gurgaon with the request for appropriate action in this regard;

5) Copy to Learned Mr. Ravinder Yadav IPS, Joint Commissioner (Crime), Delhi Police for his information

6) Copy to Learned Mr. Deepak Saharan IPS, DCP (East), Gurgaon Police, Gurgaon with a request to give this matter the deserved attention;

7) Copy to Learned Dr. Rajneesh Garg DANICS, Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Anti Fraud Cell/Economic Offence Wing/Crime Branch), Delhi Police for his information

8) Copy to Learned ACP (East), Gurgaon Police, Gurgaon for necessary action;

9) Copy to SHO, DLF Phase 01, Gurgaon for necessary action;

Harinder Dhingra

RTI & Human Rights Activist " UNQUOTE

koteswararaonerella

Yet you need to be little more cautious and we are sure that cannot touch you leave alone harming

harinder dhingra

Yes Sir. Thank You Learned Mr. Koteswararaonerella Sir,

hd