What I need to pay one year road tax in Hyderabad? (Out station bike)

Gabol2102

Question

Gabol2102

Hello,

I am working in Hyderabad and want to bring my bike. What i need to pay one year road tax in Hyderabad? I contacted West Bengal RTO, they said if i take NoC from there my bike number will be changed to Hyderabad number. As i will be going back to West Bengal i dont want to change my bike number.

4 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Member, your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated.This portal do not supply any information, but only enable and guide our members to access information from government/public authorities by using RTI Act. You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.

• Moderators
jps50

Please visit:

TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH - INDIA AND TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA - INDIA.

In some states there is no need to change number if there is temporary transfer of vehicle for one year/six months etc. Hence you have to study vehicle transfer rules of the state where you want to transfer vehicle.

Prasad GLN

If you do not want to change your bike number at Kolkata, keep the vehicle in WB.

IF you wanted a bike, you must pay the taxes in Hyderabad and you may have to purchase new vehicle.

If you wanted to get your WB registered vehicle you must get NOC from concerned RTA/Police and then submit it at Hyderabad RTA, get it registered here by paying balance Life tax, get a new number and after the process file application for refund of tax at WB RTA.

There is no short cut method and to act as we like, when there is a stipulated law/directive.

• Super Moderator
karira

Members,

Stick to the main objective of the portal - RTI Act 2005

If you consider yourself competent about RTO matters and the MV Act, please put up a free stall at the RTO office and guide citizens !

Thread closed