Passport application under review at RPO

SwatiKokane

Question

SwatiKokane

Hello,

I have applied for passport on 25thMay 2015 in Bangalore, Sai Arcade PSK and my file number is given below.

File no. : BN2078448098715

Since i stayed in Bangalore and pune in last 1 year, police verification was initiated at both cities.

Present address : Bangalore

Previous address : Pune

Police verification was completed in Bangalore and i got SMS for this on 30/05/2015

Police verification was done on 11June 2015 in Pune and same was confirmed as completed by Police Officer from Wakad police station Pune. However, i still haven't received any SMS for this.

The status of my application shows as application is under review at regional passport office and there is no change in this status even after police verification is done.

Please let me know the progress of my application and guide me on next step as already both city police verification is done.

I have also sent an email to "rpo.bangalore@mea.gov.in" but havent recieved any reposne.

Neither am i able to connect to any of the Banglore RPO numbers i got from website.

6 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

Kindly wait for few days since police verification is completed on 11th June only. In our country agency takes some time to dispose the file.

• Moderators
jps50
MANOJ B. PATEL

After you submit your passport application at a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or a Regional Passport Office (RPO), you can check your passport application status online. If you applied at a location other than a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or a Regional Passport Office (RPO), please ensure that your passport application has been sent to the respective PSK for data entry. Please wait for at least 5 working days after your passport application is sent to a PSK. You will be able to track your passport application status online or through the call centre only after your application is processed by a PSK.

During the life cycle of a passport application, the status changes several times to show the progress of your application.

SwatiKokane

Thanks all for the reply. Sadly I still haven't received any update on progress on my passport application. I have now logged a grievance a on website. I am clueless as to where can I get any update on this. The status remains same without any change. The call centre numbers as expected are of no help, neither anybody picks up call in RPO Bangalore office.