baludongre.777

Call detail

Question

baludongre.777

I want xxxxxxxxxx (deleted) call history & sms history of my mobile.between 01/august/2014 to till date from mallikarjun (xxxxxxxxxx (deleted))

Edited by RAVEENA_O

7 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

RAVEENA_O

You can obtain the call / sms details of your own phone by making application with service provider and by paying prescribed fee. In case they refuse to supply such information, if the service provider is BSNL/MTNL you can file RTI Application and seek details with regard to your own phone. Private telecom operators are not under the ambit of RTI Act.

manojbhande

Ok

ok ok k ok okk

Edited by manojbhande
okk ok ok ok ok

Prasad GLN

Mr.Manoj Bhande,

Please go through earlier posts/replies on same thread, and immediately delete your mobile number as it is against discipline of the forum.

manojbhande

sir muze wo no.kaha ka hi ye pata karana hi

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Prasad GLN

Every service provider whether Public (BSNL) or Private (Reliance/Idea/Tata Dokomo and others) have got one customer care center at every place. You have to go to their office, seek details of your own calls by giving an application and pay nominal fees. They will provide copy of your call data within 15 days. Members do not know your place or your mobile and Service, as it is your problem, we can only guide and you have to search for your service provide to get your own call details.