About my voters id correction

ermanjunathan

ermanjunathan

Sir/madam,

I had submitted my voters id correction before three months through online but still now I am not get any enquiry about that,what can I do please help me about get correction voters id my application no is EM15001492,

I hope you will help me to solve my problem

Prasad GLN

Visit the Local Tehasildar/corporation office and contact customer care center with photo identity proof and every authority is now equipped to correct the card and give a downloaded print. Also lodge grievance on on line pgrms portal. Also search CEO website for more information. RTI is not necessary as it is time consuming.

MANOJ B. PATEL

As suggested contact in concerned office and request them, wait for few days and if you do not receive voter ID, file RTI application.

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

koteswararaonerella

voter card related work is a seasonal work and before every election they will make lot of publicity asking people to get new voter card, change of addresses any corrections etc. after election it is a slow work and your works cannot be done through online . as suggested vide post No. 2 you have to visit personally and get it corrected.