Jump to content
  • 0

land valueation mistaken by collector of stamp



Hello,my father sold a undivided and leased tenanted property to same party but the valuation is different by 6 times so we are getting capital gain problem pls tell us how to solve

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member, your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated. Kindly engage any knowledgeable lawyer.



Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

:RTI is not panacea for all problems in society. There are Advocates and Chartered Accountants and other investment advisers that can guide you. You can park that amount in a Bank account, and within a year you can spend that amount for some purchase of property. Not related to RTI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy