Jump to content
  • 0

voter list




Hello, my name is sundeep singh and iam a resident of punjab, actually my father is an ex-army men and we used to live in assam, and my elder brother is still residing there in guwahati,recently he said that the assam gov. has asked to furnish our grandfather's name in the voterlist of the year 1970 in punjab, we have given our father's army documents but they ar5e not accepting it,we have the voter list of untill 1975,because the distt. election office has told us that they only have it till 1975 onwards, so i actually dont understand that why arent they accepting my father's docs as he is a ex-army,and its getting very hard acually i dont have any idea hoe to get the list of 1970.as the administration has told they dont have one. if anybody has a answer kindly do revert me on my email : XXXXXXXXXX

Edited by RAVEENA_O
posting email id / mb no. on open forum boards not permitted
Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy