akhilesh yadav

J&K: RTI activist files complaint in SIC against HPCL

akhilesh yadav

An RTI activist has filed a complaint with the State Information Commission (SIC) against the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HLCL) for observing in breach of its previous order to allow him to inspect its dumping sites in the summer capital.

The RTI activist Dr Raja Muzaffar Bhat said he had filed application on May 13, 2014 before Senior Regional Manager HPCL who is also its Central Public Information Officer (CPIO) to seek details of retail LPG outlets allotted in ........

Read more at: RTI activist files complaint in SIC against HPCL

MANOJ B. PATEL

SIC will not punish the defaulter and with a warning he will be given time again to implement the previous order.

• Similar Content

• Skhanamr
      By Skhanamr
      Hello all,
                   I have given my LL.B 5th sem. exam and after declaration of result i was not satisfied (GOT ATKT in 1 sub. But my paper was good) with my result so I fill an rti to provide photocopy of my answesheet but they refused by saying that university will only give answercopy by filling their on answer copy request form other then they can't. Also the form should be fill under 1 week declaration of result. 
      After this I fill 1st appeal but the result was same. Now what should I have to do, I know you will say that go to 2nd apeal.
      But what is more beneficial in my case Complaint under section 18 or 2nd apeal under 19. Actually I have re-exam after 6 months and it takes almost 1 to 2 year disclose of my appeal. So what is best option 
      What is best option for me for fast result appeal or complaint

• Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      When can you complain to CIC under RTI Act. Details here https://righttoinformation.wiki/guide/applicant/second-appeal/complaint#mode-of-filing-a-complaint-to-cic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy