Jump to content
  • 0

customs cleareance

amit malviy


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

Under RTI, you can only seek and obtain information held by public authorities. RTI is therefore not useful to resolve your problem.


Please contact a Clearing and Forwarding Agent, at the place of the port of arrival who will manage the entire process at a prescribed fee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member,

Kindly approach concerned custom office and pay the prescribed custom duty to get your parcel.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy