Jump to content
  • 0

udr patta





sir my grand father had 4 sons & 3 daughters, one son adopted to his wife sister, my grand father make udr patta to that adopted son, after given adopted, 75% land are covered in that patta, my grand father now no more, the adopted son lived in adopted mom house, i want to know how to cancel that patta please help me.

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member,

Kindly discuss with any lawyer practicing in revenue matters and try to solve your problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


It is Case of Legal in view of Land Case , i.e Family Issue, It is better to consult any Advocate for this Issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • weleanord
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy