issue at sub-register office

Vilas1818

Question

9 answers to this question

Vilas1818

Here as discussed earlier sub-registerer did the same thing ,

he denied to furnish the photo copy of buyer sell sign entry register - Citing "as per C & Ig memo no. Rti/11107/2008 Dt 13-10-2008" .

now i would like to request seniours , heads to look into.

alsi

--- should i pay the amount for searching ?

200*9(documents)=1800

200*3(documents)=600,

should applicant need to pay searching fee ?

-- user charges 50*9=450,

---manual cretified copies 200*3=600,

he finally made 3090/- Bill.

in this am purely intrested in log register buyer n seller sign register ,

now should i go to sub-register office n get those records which they are providing?

or i should not go at all n appeal stating he is denying to furnish info .

added i reqiuest moderator that i am unable to acess / reply /post any thread from my id "Vilas18" in ur site/android application .Plz seen that problem solved.

thanks in advance

1436682514812.jpg

1436682543839.jpg

1436682609187.jpg

D.T.RATHAVA

I think this calculation sheet is wrong

any type searching charge not apply for RTI reply file first appeal before FAA

Prasad GLN

Remember, Dept., prescribed charges even before RTI Act and they should prevail over RTI. If information is important, I find that charges takes a back seat.

Vilas1818

Am mostly intrested in log register , where sub-registerer denies citing "c&ig memo no. Rti /11107/2008 Dt 13-10-2008,

where in ive googled for this but could not find any such information abt citation .

my request To seniors and heads is , . . as discussed earlier all of them cited that sub registerer should give log register details . . how much this c&ig memo weighs ?

what is in it ?

thank you all

Prasad GLN

Please read and understand the replies.

RTI fees are not applicable to Sub-Registrar, as they have separate rules and regulations for search and certified copies.

Those rules made prior to RTI Act prevail and a Govt can not charge you extra rupee, as they have to account it properly and excessive charge may pose audit objections.

(You may not be knowing actual practice at Sub-Registrar's Office without paying Rs.1,000/- you can not get any document in AP though the prescribed fee was Rs.210+Rs.20 NJS paper and they just give xerox copies of the Register ).

Please do not extend the thread with unnecessary and not relevant posts. If information is important you have to pay costs as prescribed by Sub-Registrar, there is no other way. If you wanted to have the cake and it too, it is not possible.

Vilas1818

Sorry sir for ur miss understanding . .

am only bothered about the log register . . Fee is not a mandatory issue. .

he denies Under c&ig memo no. Rti/11107/2008

am not aware of this .

can i file first appeal for log register.

rest ill take care sir .

thank you

Prasad GLN

The advises of all experts in the forum is seek what ever you want first, if denied come back -post your query, PIO response without hiding any thing..and rest every thing members take care and guide the other member. Not one, the TEAM effort and contribution which you can not get within hours in any portal. Still, inspire of all the troubles and efforts, some members are not still satisfied, as they think they know better and do not even think of alternatives.

For for first appeal it is your right but first show your earnestness in accepting information required and then raise objections or more grounds. This even can be done through personal contact at the time of your visit.