RTI to get copy of photo pass document

Pooja Ratnesh jain

Question

Pooja Ratnesh jain

Hello, Sir,

I am Pooja jain,My father Late shri Rajendra Kaushal was holding a shop in goregaon west.

Now, its going for underconstruction and builder is asking for photo pass paper.He is saying that if we have photopass document then we can get our shop area, otherwise we wont get that desired area. As per now, my father is not their .How can i get my photopass details.

Please help us for knowing photopass. To whom i should meet.

OR can RTI help me for photopass document whether can i get duplicate copy.

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Such urgent things can be settled immediately under RTI. Contact the other shoppers and try to get a xerox copy, contact the authority who issues that photo pass paper in person and get a certified copy, and also ask them as he is no more, how successors can claim his rights. If your personal efforts fail to yield any result then seek such information through RTI as per format and fee applicable to your state. In that case you have to seek information as follows with copy of his death certificate and any proof that you are his successor.

1)Please provide me certified copy of Photo pass paper for Shop No....Goregaon West in the name of my father late.........................

2)Please provide me the laid down norms/ procedure for changing the name in the Photo pass as my father in whose name it was issued is no more.

MANOJ B. PATEL
koteswararaonerella

RTI is meant for getting INFORMATION from goernemnt offices who are public authorities and will not work for private people and more over it takes time to get results