Jump to content
  • 0

Nuisance created by my neighbours




I am D.Prasanth Kumar from Sativada Village, Gara Mandal, Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh, India-532405. My family facing so much nuisance from my neighbours i.e, daily they are releasing lot of drainage water from their house to outside which is stay on in front of my house. So many times we told to them please make small canal, but they replied is we don't made anything what ever you do you can do it. So, what will we do now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear Member, your query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated.This portal do not supply any information, but only enable and guide our members to access information from government/public authorities by using RTI Act. You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Remember that You have remain as neighbours for long and also the Bible advice "love thy neighbor". Yes. You may complain about this unhealthy environment particularly during rainy season to concerned Municipal or such authorities who are looking over sanitary conditions in your area.

But if are residing in a newly formed colony, one must ensure for digging pits if possible in their own land and sending them into that pit instead of sending it on Roads when authorities have not made arrangements for such drainage canals.

If you can afford spend some amount and get it done by paying the costs for the present. Hope neighbor will realise and may reimburse the costs.

Yes. You can make complaint to Authorities and even Police but they can not show you a remedy except straining relations further. Think and seek other elder's interference. Not RTI issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Moderators

Kindly make a written complaint to the local Municipality (make the complaint very brief, precise and point-wise), submit the same to inward department and take an acknowledgment on a photocopy of the complaint.


Wait for say 15 days or so, and then file a RTI application to seek information on the action taken on your complaint dated: XXXX filed earlier. Enclose a photocopy of the acknowledged complaint filed ealier along with such a RTI application.


Kindly refer to the following link for a draft template of a RTI application for seeking information on the action taken report:



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy