affidavit as address proof at RTO office

nani345

Question

Hello,

can foreigner be able to register a vehicle (car) in Hyderabad by providing the address proofs as Affidavit from the special Metropolitan magistrate, he also has an Rental agreement done.

Can anyone please help me on this

6 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

Kindly make a call to RTA/RTO office or any agent and inquire about your query.

Prasad GLN

Visit your nearest post office and obtain address proof by paying nominal amount and produce the same to RTA at Hyderabad. If you are having a Nationalised Bank pass book, it may also be sufficient.

Prasad GLN

The name is Indian, may be a good samaritan. Is there any bar in the portal for other than Indian Citizens, as this is exclusively for RTI matters alone, and as Indian citizens are entitled for the information ?

• Super Moderator
karira
The name is Indian, may be a good samaritan. Is there any bar in the portal for other than Indian Citizens, as this is exclusively for RTI matters alone, and as Indian citizens are entitled for the information ?

There is no bar on anyone becoming a member.

The thread starter can easily find out by going to the RTO and meeting the RTO himself.

(Just like I did last week to get the answer to the same question - for a friend of mine ! It took me less than 5 minutes + the to and fro journey time)

So even though I know the answer, I will not post it here, since this portal is ONLY meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.

It is not the place for citizens to post all kinds of queries to get their doubts cleared.

Unfortunately some members of this portal have still not understood that - and as a result everyone wastes precious time.

Thread closed for further discussions.