Jump to content
  • 0







Please suggest me how to get the patta,

When am staying at HOSPET in municiple land from last 20 year and i have got khata and form 3 from the municipalty for 20 years



Gangadhar Soma

Mob. XXXXXXXXXX (deleted mobile number as posting it on open forum is against its rules)

Edited by Sunil Ahya
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Unless they take a General decision to give pattas, it is difficult to get pattas in individual names without having qualifications/ eligibility. Now several State Govt including Delhi, AP, Telangana are giving ownership after collecting nominal market rates and giving ownership pattas. Wait for that opportunity or contact Tehasildar in person for more information. By filing RTI Application, you may get things complicated and not advised.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • weleanord
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy