job related

anup007100

Question

anup007100

Hello,

I was recruited in the army under technical category and got a techinician trade. So what kind of works are authorised for me??

Are works related to general duty authorised for me?

5 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

You can get this information from your office/Head Quarter only. If they do not respond kindly file RTI application seeking the information.

anup007100

is it possible for me to directly post it to rti , without asking office authorities??? is this question classified under section 8 of rti act

Prasad GLN

Never file any RTI Applications, even before reporting to duty in Army. Forget your fundamental rights till you report and have patience. You want employment and till they allocate your duties, you are not in a position to dictate/command and it is not in your hands. What ever duty is entrusted, you have to attend to that in any job. A candidate can not opt and choose his work.

(I have seen several employees filing fake certificates of diplomas in computers and do not have knowledge even about the mouse right click or left click and inspite of their diploms/certificates they want clerical work, when recruitment is for data entry operators. Though it is out of place, it is pertinent to mention that Govt has to spend certain amounts towards improving technical skills to young people, they finance to some private institutes. You do not find even one or two in that computer institute, which has ornamental systems, but they provide lists of several students to claim for reimbursement, as though they have trained them in their institute. The student is happy to receive a certificate while paying just Rs.2,000/- institute gets this as admission fee and reimbursement, and ultimately the student is not having fundamental knowledge on computers, and when a job is given to him, he fears about undertaking that task without knowledge)

MANOJ B. PATEL

The thread starter is serving in army.

Dear member, Information which you require is not exempted u/s 8.

You may file RTI application on your friend or relative's name seeking (1)information about type of duty prescribed for employees of technical category. (2) Information about rules/regulation/provisions/circulars, if any, which allow such technical category employee to perform general duty.

For guidance in drafting/submitting RTI application, to know about rules/fee refer to following links.

How to write an RTI Application? - Guide

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/karira/4403-guide-drafting-good-rti-application.html

How to submit a RTI Application - Guide

Prasad GLN

Hon Manoj,

You know about Police and Army, are they tolerant of any indiscipline ? (Indiscipline according to them is questioning the authority of his superiors according to them). There should be a certain background for such misuse of technical persons for ordinary duties, as a competent officer can not resort to such un reasonable way of functioning in deploying their staff)

Honestly tell me How member can get remedy by filing RTI Application either in his name or through any body. Can it brings change in the mindset of his superior ?