By Ram Kumara Naga Raja
BBMP (Municipal council of Bangalore) does not take either postal or Online R.T.I queries.
Since there is no accountability, the roads are in disarray and no action has been taken. Now with this covid19 pandemic, these fellows are just sitting and eating peanuts.
Several compliant either to the BBMP app, P.M.O office or the local M.L.A/MP have fallen on deaf ears.
Has anyone succeeded in resolving roads via the R.T.I route or some other route?
I want to file a RTI to know information about following promotion issues from one of the PSU, please help me in framing the application:
1) Ranking list of eligible promotees for the cadre of officers in the CY Promotion round
2) The criteria applied for preparing Ranking list for promotion to the cadre of officer
3) The seniority list of employees eligible for promotion to the cadre of officer
4) Number of employees in the seniority list not considered for promotion due to vigilance issues
5) Number of employees in the seniority list not considered for promotion due to adverse confidential reports
6) Weightage applied for preparing ranking list for promotion to the cadre of officer on these counts Seniority, Merit, Confidential Reports
7) Total Marks received by the candidate at Rank 1 in the list & Total Marks received by the last candidate selected from the ranking list as officer