Jump to content
  • 0

Do green card facities for the exemption of fee hold for all the govt colleges in the country




Hello, I am a engineer graduate and I want to do M tech. I want to know that the exemption of fee for green card holder's children is valid for Madhya Pradesh institutes only or for all the govt colleges in India. Also it would be a favour if you could tell me that, is this facility also valid for M tech and MBA courses from govt colleges throught India like from IITs or IIMs,

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators

We do not provide information but enable members to use RTI Act for getting required information from govt. You may seek certified photocopy of updated rules relating to your issue. Guidance is not covered under RTI Act and hence only seek information and not guidance. Please refer:


Central Govt. application:








For State Govt information: [for format, amount and mode of payment of filing fee]

Centre/State RTI Rules and Fees - Guide


Online RTI: for central govt



You may also google search at


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member,

You are a engineer and asking a small thing. You can get this information by making a call or visiting concerned office. If you can not do it kindly file RTI application to the concerned authority with a request to provide information you want.


For guidance in writing and submitting RTI Applications, please refer to:



How to write an RTI Application? - Guide


How to submit a RTI Application - Guide


Centre/State RTI Rules and Fees - Guide

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

Dear Member,


Welcome to www.rtiindia.org


All the answer to your questions can be found in 'Rules & Regulations' of the Govt., and these Rules can in turn be found in Documents held by the Govt. which can always be obtained by filing a RTI application.


But first one must look for such Rules & Regulations (i.e. Documents) on the internet, and if one is not able to find them on internet, then one can always file a RTI application with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the concerned Public Authority and seek a photocopy of it.


The concerned Public Authority in your case would be the Human Resource Development Ministry of Central Govt. as well as Human Resource Development Ministry of the respective State Govt. (by whatever name the Education Ministry is referred to in a particular State). The RTI application will have to be addressed to the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the said Ministry, whether Central Govt. or State Govt. as the case may be.


Example of how to seek information on the subject matter of your interest:


Description of Information Required:


1. Please provide a certified photocopy of the Rules, Regulations, Circular, Office Memorandum or any other provision in a law for the time being in force, wherein has been noted the exemptions of fee granted, if any, for the green card holder's children, for the purpose of education courses such as M.Tech, MBA etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy