Jump to content
  • 0

voter list 1970 having my grandfather name



2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member,

This is very old record yet kindly contact to District Election Officer or District Collector office by filing RTI application.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

> You will need to file a RTI application with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer of your particular State Govt. Kindly google for the key words 'RTI PIO Chief Electoral Officer XXXX' (replace XXXX with the name of your particular State) for the particulars of PIO.



> Example of how to seek information:

Description of Information Required:


1. Please provide a certified photocopy of the electoral voter list for the year 1970-71 for the area address XXXX.


2. Please provide a certified photocopy of XXXX.


3. Similarly seek any other information that you may require.



> For formats, fees and other such details, kindly refer to the RTI Rules of your particular State given on the following link:



> Also refer to the following links:

RTI Act offers three levels to obtain a required information.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy