complaint against patwari

jaswant raghav

Question

jaswant raghav

hello sir,

i m jaswant raghav from village chandok bulandhshahr. There is going chakbandi, i saw map of my field there was no road between my field and garden but yesterday they came at my field for chakbandi said there is road. how could it possible. i have doubt on pawtwari that he took bribe for that.

please tell me sir what should i do.

thanks

2 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

You can file application in prescribed format with the Tahsildar and seek certified copy of the Survey Map of the area. This can be obtained under the Land Revenue Code by paying prescribed fee. If the Tahsildar do not supply, you can file RTI application and seek the copy of the Survey Map of the area.

You may also consult a good lawyer practicing in civil courts / small causes courts and proceed according to his advice.

Prasad GLN

What are the documents showing ? What about two ends of the road and other neighbors' version. Have you got the documents verified through some Revenue official. Since how many years you are enjoying the possession of such land ? These are important points.

(During olden times when the property is divided into sub plots there must be a way but when all the plots subsequently purchased, they might have clubbed all adjoining plots to one plot and there is likely then no necessity of such road or passage to other fields)