10 years for rtiindia.org -today is our birthday!!

Shrawan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prasad GLN

• Shrawan

• Deepak Dang

• rakesh.kmr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In younger age, everything appears beautiful either a child or new articles.  In 2017, none of the members remembered the forum and the Anniversary passed silently without any wishes or celebrations. 

Wow. Ten years. It's been an incredible ride for all of us at RTI INDIA.   A decade is a long time. Few things in our lives or in the world last that long—the average tech startup doesn't quite mak

Congratulations! We did more than what the Govt did in spreading awareness and imparting training to lakhs of our citizens in addition to resolving specific RTI related issues on day to day basis, wit

happy bday nice job....to know more about our rights through rti....thx...response on dis site is quick dat is d best part...keep ur wrk high best wishes

vinod shaw

a warm birthday wish to you all RTI members, in this ten years many people have benefited by us and we promise we will keep helping people. we are doing out bit to serve the people of our nation and we should keep doing this good deed

seniorcitizen

Sir/Madam,

It is difficult to put into words the knowledge, help and information gained, I have filed several RTI applications, First Appeals and Second Appeals to various authorities including authorities of the Bombay High Court, I have a success rate of 90%. I am grateful for the help and information received.

God Bless You All,

Senior Citizen

Prasad GLN

There are 3,231 views and 8 responses and 4 responses are from members other than TEAM MEMBERS . Why this situation ? Is it not proper to encourage the forum or team members atleast by those who learnt some thing from the forum ?

journalist

Happy to note that RTI India is growing Successfully and entered the 10th yr ! Wishing all the Members of RTI India a Happy 10th Anniversary 2016 !

Grow with RTI India for the Transparency in Governance #GoodGovernance forever ! Jai Hind

Prasad GLN

How that an advanced member like you are not active in the forum ?

Members do miss such dynamic activists like you ?

Come back and guide members.

I am glad I have registered on your site on your 10th birthday. Please accept my birthday wishes for today and many many years to come for being of help to helpless citizens of our country like myself.

Keep up the good work RTI.

Stancoelho

Great Job,

I was able to get the TRUE records of a Brigadier Rajendra Singh the true hero of Jammu and Kashmir and Director of the infantry and Col of Grenadiers through RTI.

I was able to WAR diaries and the concealed records of Gen. Cariappa and Thimayya taking credit for Operation Snipe and Operation Eraze to cover the dismissal performance of OPERATION Kipper.

• 4 weeks later...
Tsukjemtiba Ao

RTI played a major role in India for corrective measures. Now demonetisation has come up in support of RTI stream. Thanks to RTI and wish a Happy Anniversary to 10th RTI INdia.

• 2 weeks later...
agarwalbk_123

Congratulations for 10th birthday!

RTI is best pen weapon to our community as rights to know our government what is doing in govt sector for public transparently.

It stands for everyone to fight for their rights which are provided by Indian Constitution.

Jai hind jai bharat

• 3 weeks later...