10 years for rtiindia.org -today is our birthday!!

Shrawan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prasad GLN

• Shrawan

• Deepak Dang

• rakesh.kmr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In younger age, everything appears beautiful either a child or new articles.  In 2017, none of the members remembered the forum and the Anniversary passed silently without any wishes or celebrations. 

Wow. Ten years. It's been an incredible ride for all of us at RTI INDIA.   A decade is a long time. Few things in our lives or in the world last that long—the average tech startup doesn't quite mak

Congratulations! We did more than what the Govt did in spreading awareness and imparting training to lakhs of our citizens in addition to resolving specific RTI related issues on day to day basis, wit

For RTIindia, everyday is our birthday because we try to help everyone. Several years ago I joined this forum to get some help and now I have helped at least two with their RTI application. They were initially apprehensive but I suggested that they can submit a question/ query using a friend's or relative's name.

A tool is useless if you do not know how to use it. RTI is the first step and your struggle will not end with it. RTIindia will be with you in your struggle.

Happy birthday RTIindia.

Prasad GLN

Welcome Mr.Chami. After a long gap, we have seen most familiar name. Happy to note that you are using your experience in guiding others. Continue your efforts and also introduce others to the forum. Really happy to see your name after long time back in the forum.

pradeep maruti kadam

The ONLY union who play with 100% noncorrupt activities. Definitely this union, RTI, will servive real Bhartiya i.e. Indian.

Sushil Jain Gothane
Happy Anniversary.

May the forum see further evolution with more success in RTI.

With best wishes to all members.

Sushil Jain Gothane[emoji3]

Welcome Mr.Chami. After a long gap, we have seen most familiar name. Happy to note that you are using your experience in guiding others. Continue your efforts and also introduce others to the forum. Really happy to see your name after long time back in the forum.

Sent from my Mi 4i using RTI INDIA mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
roysydney

A BRIGHT AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY OF 10 YEARS OF RTI INDIA AND ITS VALUABLE MEMBERS AND ACTIVISTS. GOD BLESS US TO GIVE EN;OUGH STRENGTH TO CONTINUE to CARRY OUT THE EXEMPLARY SERVICES TO THE NEEDY.

• Administrators
Shrawan
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...