BSES Duplicate Electrical bill Mumbai

manishksingh1781

Question

manishksingh1781

Dear sir,

My salf Manish Kumar Singh I buy a Room in 2008 ,Adress- Jogeswari E Mumbai Pin -400060/ I need

Duplicate electricity bill required of 1994-95 of BSES LTD(Mumbai)

Thankls & Regards

Manish

5 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

In case you are at Mumbai and looking for BSES Bills of 1994-95, it is very difficult. BSES was taken over by Reliance Energy in 2002 and in April 2008 Reliance Energy changed its name to Reliance Infrastructure. The records of BSES are therefore now with Reliance Energy which is a private entity and beyond the scope of RTI as far as its old bills are concerned.

You can try by filing RTI Application with the PIO of BSES, if you have address of its local office and seek certified copy of bill for year 1999 by giving full details of meter, owner and address.

Please refer to discussion on similar issues here: bses bill year 1994

manishksingh1781

Dear sir,

My salf Manish Kumar Singh I need

Duplicate electricity bill required of 1994-95 of BSES LTD(Mumbai)

Thankls & Regards

Manish

Prasad GLN

The past electricity bills are not those important documents that required preserving for more than 10 years and still you may take a chance by filing application before SPIO, BSES in the format prescribed with RTI fee of Rs.10/- in the form of Adhesive court fee stamp.

I understand that a private agency is generating such old bills and I am not sure about the process.

Lalit gangaram teli

My name Ganganagar keshav teli address Dr.ambedkar Nagar m.c.chagala marg vile Parle East Mumbai 400099 year 1999 BSES Bill chahiye

Prasad GLN

Search in google as some agencies who are having such data are selling for a price.  You can also contact present reliance employees so that they may help you in finding out thee source for you.

You may try to post a personal messages to the earlier queriests through the forum and explore such chances as they may be in a position to guide you.  Please do post final result for further guidance to needy members like you in future.

(This forum is not connected with any Government dept., and voluntary.  Members like you can only guide others but can not provide information on their own.)